Booking & Fees
Rated one of the top 20 nurseries in the South West
Your child is catered for at Kneehigh Nursery:
- At morning and afternoon snack time we provide each child with a drink and a selection of fruit and savoury snacks.
- At lunchtime, 12pm – 1pm, a hot, healthy meal and drink is provided, or you can provide a packed lunch.
- At teatime, 4.30pm – 5.15pm, the children are provided with a selection of snacks, fruit and a drink.
If your child has any special dietary requirements we can adjust our menu and/ or ingredients to suit your child’s needs.
Your childs safety is paramount - Covid safety measures in place.
Do you qualify for government funding?
Government funding is available for all 3 and 4 year olds, including 30 hours funding, and some 2 year olds.
- We are registered with HMRC to enable eligible parents to have 20% of their childcare fees paid by the Government.
- We are registered to accept all childcare vouchers from workplace schemes.
- Staff are always able to provide parents with advice on how to get help with childcare fees.
We encourage independence and individuality regularly
OUR PRICING PACKAGES
Funded children have 15 hours per week for 38 weeks of the year. You can spread the hours as you wish, however for any period of childcare requested for both the morning and the afternoon session, in any one day, will be charged at a full day rate. Advice will be given as to the best use of your funding.
Meals included for half day & full day options.
Each child has a holiday allowance of 2 weeks per year, from September to September. One week’s notice is required if you wish to use any of your holiday allowance, otherwise there will be a charge. However, if you tell us, upon enrolment, before starting at Kneehigh, that you would only like a term-time place you forfeit the holiday allowance and will be required to re-register your child each September. This applies to all age groups.
5 Days (One)
£112.50 (15 hours)
5 Days (Two)
£25.00 per day (3 hours)
£13.00 per day (6 hours)
£10.00 per day (7 hours)
£6.50 per day (8 hours)
Free (10 hours)
£8.00 per day (3 hours)
Free (5 hours)
£16.00 per day (3 hours)
£12.50 per day (4 hours)
£8.25 per day (5 hours)
£4.50 per day (6 hours)
Free (7 hours)
Free (3 hours)
£4.00 if bringing packed lunch